Sunday, January 10, 2010

Inspired to quilt

Last night I got a great email from Viva Violence of the Mission City Brawlin Betties:

"I think this is such a rad project. I stumbled across your blog some time ago and was in total awe. Your idea stuck with me for some time, until it was time for my team to get our coach (Dita de los Muertos) a gift for end of the season. So I had all the girls make a square (& I added some simple stencil filler squares) and assembled it for her. Thanks for inspiring me. I've attached a couple of pics in case you're interested.

Derby <3, Viva Violence! Mission City Brawlin Betties Captain #-1"


How cool is this? I love looking at the details on each square and checking out the skater profiles to see who made what. What an amazing gift for a coach!

No comments: