Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Exhibition, Aug 5-27

The quilt started out as a project for my Masters degree and has become the bulk of my graduate thesis. It's hard for me to believe, but this is my final summer at MassArt and my thesis show is fast approaching.

I'll be showing one completed section of the quilt in all of its pieced-together glory. You, my dear readers, are all welcome to come and check it out face to face. The show is open to the public, and I would be thrilled to see quilt contributors and fans in attendance.

The quilt will be on display from August 5-27. The reception is on Friday, August 20, from 6-8PM at MassArt in Boston, MAClick here to see the show details and relevant gallery addresses. 

We'll have the usual wine and cheese, with a strong possibility of a cluster of rollergirls skating around as well. I sure as hell plan to be on skates, but that shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

No comments: